Monday, June 8, 2009

2 Days...

First of all...read this blog. barnabus09.blogspot.com My follow team members are in place and doing amazing work for Christ!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN THEM!!

Second. I am ready to go to Peru.

Third...My Uncle, Aunt, and 2 Teenage Cousins are leaving for Israel tomorrow. They will be going to the Holy Lands...and my Uncle will be singing on the Sea of Galilee! With that said...please pray for safe travels as they go to spread the Good News and see places that most of us dream about seeing!

Fourth...If you read the blog, comment on stuff...as a matter of fact...I would love if you would post a comment about a blog that you think we should all read!

Lastly...I have lots of stuff to do before I go to Peru. Mostly stupid little stuff like cleaning house and getting bills ready...so pray that I won't lose my mind doing what I do not want to do! Be praying for me while I pray for you.

I WILL GO
Culbertson

No comments:

Post a Comment