Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today is the Day.

I want to let all of you know that I am so thankful for all of you. This morning was a great ending to my summer vacation and now off to do work. Going to IHOP was a great decision and getting Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, and GRITS was a great choice as well. I am so happy that many of you were able to come out and eat breakfast with me.

Ok...now to the work. I am leaving at 2 today for the Atlanta Airport. Here is a list of flights and times so you can keep up with me if you so desire.

Here are my flights
June 10th:
Flight AA1945: ATL to MIA 7:10-9:05
Flight LA2511: MIA to Lima 11:55-4:35 A.M.

June 11th:
Flight LP111: Lima to Cusco to Juliaca 11:30-2:10 UTC-5, one hour behind :)

I am confident in God's plan this summer for my life. I don't know the details or how he will make each event work, but I know he has it all under control. My job is not to look at how big the task in Southern Peru is, but to look at how big my God is. I am so ready for this amazing experience and I am hopeful that many souls will be saved.

I am so encouraged to know that God has a plan for my life...so humbled by it actually. What is God's plan for your life? Whatever it is do it wholeheartedly and with total confidence, not in yourself, but in your God.

Last thing...pray for me as I travel...I love flying and being in airports, but I will essentially be in airports and flying from 4:30 P.M. today until 2:10 P.M. tomorrow...almost 24 hours straight. I will be tired and ready to sleep, but it will be time to work. Pray that God gives me the strength.

Oh yeah...I keep being asked if its hit me that I am going to be out of the country for the next 7 weeks...the answer is no, not even a little...I guess it will eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment