Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow...Last Full Day.

8 days and counting.

Today was the last full day of school and now I get to spend the next three days trying to close out my grades and pack up my classroom for a good cleaning over the summer. Thankfully, I will be in the same room for year 4 and that makes me happy.

This morning I started reading in 1 Timothy and it was as awesome as it has ever been. I should be honest, I definitely considered skipping it because I have read it so many times, but I am glad that I didn't. One little thing that I want to point out is from 1 Timothy 2:1.

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them."

Pretty much awesome, right? Of course it is...but something hit me. I asked you to pray for me, but in many cases I am not praying for you. So...if you need to be prayed for, please let me know...I would love to put 1 Timothy 2:1 into action for you.

Last day with two amazing classes...that was sad. :(

Lastly, most of you know that I have an affection for Screamo music...it's true. However, I do not buy music from artists that use profanity, so the choices in the genre are pretty thin. With that said...Emery had a new CD come out today that I bought on Itunes at 630 this morning! IT IS INCREDIBLE! Check it out if you like that style.

I WILL GO.
Chase Culbertson

No comments:

Post a Comment