Thursday, June 4, 2009

6 days.

I really don't have a lot to post today, but I promised my students that I would post everyday...so here I go.

Today was the last day of school and I will miss my 140 9th graders so much! But, I get a whole new group next year that I can teach and hopefully disciple some of them.

I was reading some blogs today...and there are some blogs that you need to start reading. They will change your life!

Steven Furtick (stevenfurtick.com)
Mark Batterson (evotion.com)
Perry Noble (perrynoble.com)

Find Steven Furtick's post on anxiety!! It challenged me sooooo much!

Be praying for me as I get ready for Peru.

Here is a song that has been ringing in my ears constantly...

"I will go, I will go, I will go where you send me...to the World, to the Lost, to the Poor and Hungry...take everything I am, I'm clay within your hands I will go, I will go...send me."
-I will go by Starfield

No comments:

Post a Comment