Sunday, June 14, 2009

There finally.

It is pretty funny that it took us this long to get to our village! The crazy thing is that we didn't leave Juliaca last night as planned, because we had another setback. This setback was the same one as before, my luggage was at a church, the pastor came back around 3 yesterday, but he didn't have a key! So, we had to wait on someone with a key, which was too late for a bus to Oruillo. Anyway, we ended up leaving Juliaca this morning and the pastor brought my luggage to the hostel! I am positive that all three of us were happy to leave Juliaca behind, especially after Beths I-Pod was stolen...its a sketchy city :(

We stopped off in Ayaviri, a beautiful town, and met with the Ayaviri Village Team. These college students are doing amazing things for Christ and have English Classes planned in a Government Building there! They have been ministering to the staff of the hostel and God is starting to work and move there! They are all from Texas and it was a pleasure to meet them, remember them in your prayers!

Lastly...this village is beautiful, but very small and only one restaurant! However, they do have llamas and wifi!!!

Thanks for the prayers...my heart goes out to all of you and I am praying for you daily.

I WILL GO
Chase Culbertson

No comments:

Post a Comment