Friday, June 5, 2009

5 days to go.

I am leaving in 5 days...here are the updates I can pass to you.

My team has made it to Juliaca and they will be heading to Oruillo soon.

I have started packing...well, starting thinking about packing, at least.

Prayer Requests...
PERU and All 120 + Summer Missionaries that are doing work in the country.
Students during Summer Break
THE CHILL
FUSE
NEWSPRING

Feel free to comment any of the posts that have been written on this blog, maybe your comment will help someone come to Christ!

I was with my little niece tonight...and I learned something that I could have never learned without her help. As I was watching her and playing with her, I realized how helpless she is. I thought about how dependent she is for everything...and she doesn't even realize it. She just cries when she is hungry until it is no longer an issue. She whines and cries when she is tired, fighting sleep with all her might, although she can't live a full, healthy life without it.

In my life, I often find myself doing the same thing in my relationship to God. I go through my day, eat, drink, think...and completely forget how dependent I am upon God. I was thinking today about just how fragile life is...we are all one unfortunate event away from death.

Just like my Niece cries when fighting sleep, I get "cranky" and fight when God calls me to do something that I need to live a full, healthy life for Him.

Are you a baby? I'll admit, sometimes I am.

I WILL GO.
Chase Culbertson

No comments:

Post a Comment